POWER PACK FOR IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE
CellCube. Powerful storage for clean energy.
The CellCube from GILDEMEISTER energy solutions is a stable, weatherproof electricity storage device. The long-life and low-maintenance vanadium-based redox flow battery provides uninterruptible power – reliably, efficiently and around the clock.
An overview of the benefits
- integrated system solution including specially adjusted inverters
- possible connection to different energy sources
- turnkey energy storage in a weatherproof and securely protected housing
- 100 % deep discharge
- optimal performance through intelligent battery management
- highest efficiency in all operating modes
- almost unlimited charging and discharging cycles
The CellCube series
The CellCube series is expanded from June 2012. Our extensive product range provides storage solutions for any requirements. Performance and storage capacity can be adjusted individually.
|Available power and storage capacity|
|10 kW - 40 kWh||20 kW - 40 kWh||30 kW - 40 kWh|
|10 kW - 70 kWh||20 kW - 70 kWh||30 kW - 70 kWh|
|10 kW - 100 kWh||20 kW - 100 kWh||30 kW - 100 kWh|
|10 kW - 130 kWh||20 kW - 130 kWh||30 kW - 130 kWh|
|200 kW - 400 kWh|
CellCube FB 10-100
CellCube FB 200-400
2 CellCube FB 10-100
20 kW, 200 kWh
5 CellCube FB 200-400
1 MW, 2 MWh
Monitoring service function
The electro-chemical process that charges or discharges the battery takes place in the reaction cells of the stacks.
The electrolytes are pumped with small, chemical-resistant pumps from the electrolyte tanks into the stacks and back to the same tanks via return conduits.